Saturday, June 16, 2012

Smokey Grilled Shrimp

MMMM! I wanted a quick fix lunch today, since it was already after 1:30 when I thought about lunch! (Sidenote: It's nice that I actually "forgot" to eat till then - I've never been one to "forget" to eat!) This recipe was a very quick fix. About 10 minutes start to finish. I only had 1/2 lb of shrimp, but otherwise, all ingredients are exactly as Bree @ skinnymommy.com listed. Oh, and because I don't get the grill going for just one food, I made this on the stovetop.

I calculated that each of the 3 servings has 2 original Weight Watchers Points.

I give this one 5 stars!!

Smokey Grilled Shrimp

3/4lb jumbo shrimp
1/4 cup organic ketchup (I didn't have organic, so I used the regular stuff)
1 tsp smoked paprika
1 TBs worchestershire sauce
1 tsp apple cidar vinegar
1 TBS agave
Salt
Pepper

Peel and devein the shrimp and season with s+p. Heat a grill or grill pan sprayed with organic non-stick to medium-high. Stir together the remaining ingredients and then start to grill the shrimp “painting” on the sauce on both sides. Grill about five minutes total, turning once.

No comments:

Post a Comment